Strive Clubhouse is a fun, interactive, peer-driven program designed to provide a safe and supportive environment for youth to help increase awareness, develop healthy coping and social skills and to reduce high-risk behaviors.
Members must be between the ages of 11 – 14 years old, have a behavorial health challenge, be a Rockdale or Newton County resident, and be motivated to participate in services.
On-site services include:
- Peer Support Services
- Educational and Employment Supports
- Social/Recreational Activities
- Family Involvement Activities
- Health/Nutrition Services
- Mental Health Aftercare Services
The following clinical services are available:
- Individual, group and family therapy
- Psychiatric treatment/medication management
Please click here for Referral Form.
Please email STRIVE@vphealth.org for more information.