How do I get an appointment at View Point Health?

If you are already receiving services from View Point Health and need to schedule an appointment, please call 678-209-2411.

If you are not receiving services from View Point Health at this time, but would like to you can walk-in to any of the five outpatient center locations, Monday-Friday 8:00 am – 2:00 pm for an initial intake. Intakes are seen on a first come, first serve basis. 

What do I need to bring on my first appointment?

Bring your Driver’s License or state-issued ID card, your health insurance cards,  proof of address (a recent utility bill, rent receipt, or lease agreement in your name),  proof of income  (paycheck stub, letter from Social Security, or Earning Statement from the Department of Labor).

Is View Point Health a private agency?

No, View Point Health is a public agency created by state law to provide mental health, intellectual/developmental disabilities, and addictive diseases services.

Will there be a fee for the services I receive?

Yes. View Point Health fees are established by the State of Georgia on a sliding scale based on family size and amount of income. See:  Agency Fees (link).

What insurance does View Point Health accept?

View Point Health accepts the following insurances: Aetna, Ambetter, Amerigroup, Blue Cross Blue Shield, CareSource, Cenpatico/Peachstate,United Behavioral Health, and Wellcare/Peachcare. Please contact us at 678-209-2411 to find out which View Point Health location has providers who accepts your insurance. 

When is my payment due?

Payment is due at time of service.

The court ordered me to receive services. Will the court pay for my care?

Under most circumstances, you are required to pay for services ordered by the court. If you have questions, please contact the court.

Where will I get my medications?

View Point Health partners with an in-house pharmacy; you may also choose to go to an outside pharmacy based on your pharmacy benefits and preference. 

What if I have a concern or want to make a complaint?

If you have a compliment, or other concerns/feedback you want to share, you can submit this on the General Contact Request form found under the Contact tab.


If you feel that any of your rights have been violated or denied, please take the following steps:

  1. Talk with your service coordinator to discuss your concerns for a solution.

  2. If you cannot reach a solution with your service coordinator, or if you do not feel comfortable talking with him/her about your concerns, ask to speak to his/her supervisor or to the director of the program.

  3. If your concern/complaint has still not been resolved, then you may wish to file a formal complaint with the Client Rights Representative at 678-209-2382.