View Point Health is open and available for new and existing clients. We understand this is a challenging time for all of us. Please know that the measures we take together will help bring this pandemic to an end. We can all get through this together… We Believe In Recovery!
We will conduct an assessment over the phone or by using video conferencing while you remain in the safety of your own home. Please call 678-209-2411 (Spanish: 470-559-8235) to schedule a virtual intake.
*** TELEHEALTH OPTIONS***
During this public health emergency we ask all clients to try to stay home and limit public interactions.
We can now offer many of our services including medication refill with prescription home delivery virtually right into your home. Please call 678-209-2411 (Spanish: 470-559-8235) to ask about changing your appointment to a telehealth appointment. If you have a fever, cold, cough or flu-like symptoms, do not come into the clinic and risk exposing yourself and others.
CLICK HERE TO TAKE THE CLIENT SURVEY!
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/telehealthVPH – English version
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Encuesta-de-TeleSalud – Spanish version
Be responsible and do your part to slow the spread of the Coronavirus
- Stay home when possible to limit public interactions.
- Practice Social Distancing.
- Stay home and isolate if you have any symptoms of fever, cough or shortness of breath.
- Wash your hands with soap and water often, especially after touching any frequently used item or surface.
- Sneeze or cough into a tissue and throw it away.
- Disinfect frequently used items and surfaces.
- All VPH Centers will require a mask or face covering upon entry. Please refer to the following DIY Face Covering Instructions: Click here for DIY Face Covering Instructions
VPH PROGRAM UPDATES:
Are open during regular business hours. However, therapy groups, including C&A Seven Challenges are cancelled.
The following programs will be closed with no activities or transportation:
- Clubhouse programs: Mixtura- Prevention, The N.E.S.T, Strive Clubhouse, Dream’rs, and The Recovery Support Clubhouse.
- Day programs: Beacon Place/Five Points, New Rock, Independent Enterprises, and Supported Employment.
- VPH Newton Drug Court Program: Groups will be held via Telehealth until further notice. If you have any questions, please contact a member of the treatment team.
- VPH Rockdale Drug, DUI, and Family Court Programs: All normally scheduled Court Groups will be held via Telehealth until further notice. If you have any questions, please contact your counselor.
- VPH Rockdale Resource Court Program: Rockdale Resource Court will be having groups via Telehealth as follows:
- Dual Diagnosis group on Tuesday’s from 10:00-11:30
- MRT group (for those already in it) on Wednesday’s from 10:00-11:30
If you have any questions about groups please contact Resource Court staff for assistance.
- VPH Newton Resource Court Program: All outpatient center groups are cancelled. Individual counseling services will be provided via telehealth. Court staff will advise about any changes to treatment you are to follow. Contact court staff with any questions or concerns.
- VPH Newton Veteran Treatment Court Program: A Telehealth group will be held on Monday’s 11:00am – 12:30pm for all court participants. VPH staff has already been in touch with you about how to access the group via telehealth. If you have any questions, please contact court staff.
- VPH Gwinnett DUI and Drug Court Groups: The normally scheduled evening and Saturday groups at the Community Courts Office will be held via Telehealth until further notice. If you have any questions, please contact your counselor.
- Gwinnett Mental Health Court: Groups will be provided via Telehealth for all Mental Health Court individuals. Your counselors have already been in touch with you about how to access group via telehealth. If you have any questions, please contact your counselor. Below are details on the specific groups.
- MRT – Monday’s 1-2(this is only for individuals who are actively in MRT)
- Phase 1&2 group – Tuesday’s 10-11:30
- Phase 3&4 group – Tuesday’s 2-3:30
- Gwinnett Veterans Treatment Court and Veterans Intervention Program: A Telehealth group will be held on Tuesday’s 3:30-5. Your counselors have already been in touch with you about how to access group via telehealth. If you have any questions, please contact your counselor. Drug screens will continue as usual for Gwinnett Accountability Courts. Participants will need to call in each day to see if they have a screen.
- VPH Court Services Assessments: Please call (678) 209-2505 to schedule an assessment.
Georgia’s Peer2Peer Warm Lines Are Open!
Georgia’s Peer2Peer Warm Line plans to continue 24/7 operation through this time. Even where services are able to continue without interruption, there are likely going to be behavioral health service consumers who are at-risk for the Coronavirus who choose not to visit service providers, and the Warm Line is an option for them to stay connected and receive support. Warm Line calls are answered by Georgia Certified Peer Specialists and is funded by DBHDD.
The Peer2Peer Warm Line toll-free number is 888-945-1414.
More information can be found by clicking here.