Welcome to View Point Health!
We are pleased that you have elected to accept a position with View Point Health. You will receive an official appointment letter from the Human Resources department with specific information about salary, enrollment, and training requirements.
Prior to your First Day – Pre-Employment Process
- Complete pre-hire information in Paycom
- Login information will be sent to you
- Criminal Background Check
- You will receive instructions on how to complete your fingerprints at a Cogent location
- Review Health Plan Options
On the day of new employee enrollment, you will be asked to make your decision on a health care benefits plan.
- State Health Site
- Plan Options
- Rates (VPH contributes another $35/month towards the rates here)
- State Health Site
Items to bring on your First Day
- Your Driver’s License
- Original Social Security Card (to verify legal name for payroll)
- I-9 Identification (see list of Acceptable Documents on the new hire packet)
- Proof of education:
- If your highest level of education is a GED or High School – bring a copy of your diploma/certificate
- If your highest level of education is a college degree – bring a CERTIFIED copy of your transcripts – or proof that you have ordered a certified copy
- Full names, birthdates and Social Security numbers of your spouse and dependents, if applicable. This information is necessary to complete beneficiary election forms and to list any dependents to be covered by insurance.
- Your smile for your picture identification badge!
Licensed Clinicians or Certified Staff
- Bring a copy of your pocket card of your license or copy of your certification
- All licensed clinicians must have a National Provider ID number (NPI). If you do not have one, follow the link to the instructions document. Click here to download NPI Number Request PDF
On Your First Day – New Hire Orientation
- Report to View Point Health Training Room: 175 Gwinnett Drive, Lawrenceville, GA 30046, 2nd floor, Room 251
- Report promptly on time ( 8:30 full time salaried employees, 9:00 part time salaried employees, 9:30 hourly employees)