We will conduct an assessment over the phone or by using video conferencing while you remain in the safety of your own home. Please call 678-209-2411 (Español: 470-559-8235) to schedule a virtual intake.
*** TELEHEALTH OPTIONS***
During this public health emergency we ask all clients to try to stay home and limit public interactions.
We can now offer many of our services including medication refill with prescription home delivery virtually right into your home. Please call 678-209-2411 (Español: 470-559-8235) to ask about changing your appointment to a telehealth appointment. If you have a fever, cold, cough or flu-like symptoms, do not come into the clinic and risk exposing yourself and others.
Be responsible and do your part to slow the spread of the Coronavirus
- Stay home when possible to limit public interactions.
- Practice Social Distancing.
- Stay home and isolate if you have any symptoms of fever, cough or shortness of breath.
- Wash your hands with soap and water often, especially after touching any frequently used item or surface.
- Sneeze or cough into a tissue and throw it away.
- Disinfect frequently used items and surfaces.
- All VPH Centers will require a mask or face covering upon entry. Please refer to the following DIY Face Covering Instructions: Click here for DIY Face Covering Instructions
Georgia’s Peer2Peer Warm Lines Are Open!
Georgia’s Peer2Peer Warm Line plans to continue 24/7 operation through this time. Even where services are able to continue without interruption, there are likely going to be behavioral health service consumers who are at-risk for the Coronavirus who choose not to visit service providers, and the Warm Line is an option for them to stay connected and receive support. Warm Line calls are answered by Georgia Certified Peer Specialists and is funded by DBHDD.
The Peer2Peer Warm Line toll-free number is 888-945-1414.
More information can be found by clicking here.