Guides and supports
to prevent relaps
Assists with vocation &
For Intakes, Monday – Friday from 8:00am to 2:00pm. No Appointments needed, first come, first serve.
Here’s what you can expect to happen today
- You will complete a brief screening to identify your needs
- You will meet with a front office staff to enroll in services
- You will meet with a counselor for an initial assessment.
At the end of your session you will have the following
- A plan of care.
- An appointment with a doctor and nurse if needed.
- An appointment with a counselor.
- A referral to other supportive services and resources if needed.
- Proof of address (a recent utility bill, rent receipt, or lease agreement in your name).
- Proof of income (paycheck stub, letter from Social Security, DFCS or Earning Statement from the Department of Labor.)
- Identification card/document which has your picture on it (driver’s license or photo ID).
- Medicaid or Medicare card if you will be using that for payment.
- Verification of lawful presence in the U.S.
5030 Georgia Belle Court
Norcross, GA 30093
Main – 678-209-2745
Fax – 678-212-6321
175 Gwinnett Drive
P.O. Box 687
Lawrenceville, GA 30046
Main – 678-209-2411
Fax – 678-212-6306
977-A Taylor Street
Conyers, GA 30012
Main – 678-209-2655
Fax – 678-212-6309
8201 Hazelbrand Road
Covington, GA 30014
Main – 678-209-2600
Fax – 678-212-6319